I’ve been so busy lately that posting about television or movies has been set on a back burner. What spare time I have left over after doing my Martini Blog, my Art Blog and doing new art for my website is spent actually watching tv! I haven’t even had time to see a movie – but managed to see the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie on DVD, which, btw, was a little confusing story wise but I enjoyed it anyway. Captain Jack is a classic character and destined to remain in my top five of all time along with Rhett Butler, Scarlet O’Hara, Forrest Gump and Indiana Jones.
While trying to keep abreast of the schedule changes that always occur at this time of year (because the 12 year old network executives ax good shows before they have a chance to gather an audience), I suddenly noticed that Medium was missing! What a shame, I liked that show. I wonder if it will be a mid-season replacement? Oh well, the ratings rule and I simply don’t have time to google whether or not it was cancelled.
An update on my thoughts about the new season :
- I still love Reaper – if anything I like it more. This is a fun, quirky show and my favorite character is Sock (Wysocki) and the Devil Himself follows closely behind.
- I still enjoy Bones, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal, Brothers and Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, Numbers, Monk, Psych, Las Vegas (now that Tom Selleck has joined the cast) and Hell’s Kitchen
- I still like the new shows, Cane, Dirty Sexy Money, Journeyman and K-ville
- I’m growing fonder of Pushing Daisies
- I love Saving Grace. Love it! I want my own Earl!
- Life is turning out to be a favorite of mine
- I am looking forward to the celebrity edition of The Apprentice – this show is my guilty pleasure
- I am also looking forward to the return of Eureka – probably my second favorite show
- Heros is still my number one – and Hiro is still my favorite Hero
What’s out of my television viewing schedule? Back to You, ER, Survivor, Lost, and a few others that bored me or got too convoluted to enjoy. Too bad, so sad, but don’t waste my tv viewing time!
I’ll try to get in to post a little more often so keep subscribing and let me know what you think about my comments and what shows you like and why!